Friday 26 December 2014

Lists

Yesterday and today fairly quiet on the patch but 2 fieldfare in off the sea. 3 duck sp probably long-tailed duck together. Red throated divers. Gannets. 100 common scoter and 4 med gull 3 Adults and a 1st winter.
Christmas morning 330am I was rudely awoken by a small group of Berwick's Swans or could have been Whoopers, (I was half asleep) flying low over the house a great garden tick..

Looks like I'm going to finish 2014 on 150 species for the patch of Corton and my life list for Corton is now up to 176.
Looks like ill finish my UK year list on 226 worst tally for many years but I've not left East Anglia.
Life list for UK on a lowly 384 but local stuff is more important these days.

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year and once again thanks for your continued support with my blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment