Monday 2 September 2013

Pink Stink

Well I was twiddling my thumbs wondering where to go today after my short and unfruitful walk to the local patch. I checked the pager/phone and noticed the Rose Coloured Starling was still present at Horsey so had a drive up there. Trudged along the path to the same spot I saw the Roller only 3 weeks ago. So The bird was very illusive and hid in Brambles and the Willow for long periods of time before having a fly around catching insects and being mobbed heavily by the Swallows. It did sit up just the once briefly but then disappeared again. It luckily didn't pop its head up when a Hobby shot through.



Couple of shots of a Spotted fly from yesterday at North Denes.


 
Oh yeh and on the way home did the patch again but just a Yellow Wagtail over.

No comments:

Post a Comment