Monday 3 March 2014

Rough

Well seems Spoonbill is gonna be my boggy bird missed one at Minsmere I hoped it would come into roost but it didn't then I spent a couple of hours at Breydon Water and one turned up there much later on and stayed till the morning so I drove past this morning on the way to work and didn't see it.
Anyway moaning over.
So yesterday we spent the morning around Waveney Forest watching the Rough Legged Buzzard from the mound. Also 2 Common Buzzards, a Merlin, year tick and several Marsh Harrier. had a quick look for the Parrot Crossbills but just a couple of fly over Common.
Whilst Rach was food shopping I Birded from Breydon, tens of thousands of birds but nothing amazing. 400 Avocet a few Pintail and a few Sanderling was the best of the bunch really.
Tonight a walk with the dogs just produced a Fulmar and a Wader I couldn't id fly past, I did just have my bins.

No comments:

Post a Comment