Saturday 14 March 2015

Waxwings

Its been a quiet week as ive been concentrating on training for my Spartan run. https://www.justgiving.com/Craig-Shaw8/
Yesterday however I found 4 Waxwings whilst working in Norwich, I even tried taking a few pics with my phone through my cheapo bins that I keep in my van.


 
Today I started on the patch pretty quiet all round except for a few thousand Cormorants moving out to sea. Mixed in were a handful of Gannets and 8 Red Throated Divers. A flock of 60 Common Scoter were still sat on the sea. The rest of the patch was very quiet. Back in the garden I sat out having lunch watching the long tailed tits and other common stuff.
 





 
I had a quick go at Digiscoping the dogs.
 





 
Had a trip out to Loddon. brief views of Kingfisher and Heron.
 


 
Then came home via St Olives Bridge where nice views of Barn Owl and Chinese Water deer were had. Pity it was getting late and the light was poor.
 





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment