Monday 21 October 2013

Thats It

Well it has been a brilliant 3 months but all good things must come to an end, back to work tomorrow, I don't no what to expect and am a tad nervous, I've only worked for myself and 1 other in 15 years, start of a new era and a new challenge. I hate challenges I prefer life easy ;-).
Hopefully Rachel will have moved here by mid November too.
Anyway been out this morning in the drizzle and everywhere was really quiet, the only half decent birds were 3 Brown headed Blackcaps in the churchyard. On the sea just flocks of Common Scoter.
So back home prepare for tomorrow and clean my optics ready to put away for the season, not really Im sure ill be out and about at weekends at least.
Thanks to all my blog readers it will more than likely go quiet from here on in lets just hope ill have something to blog at the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment